Monday, April 4, 2011

Internet

I have registered my mobile phone to use internet service sometimes ago and I really want to use it because I don't have to sit in front of my laptop and all. I can sleep, eat, sit, stand, or do whatever and still able to use internet whenever I want to. I can take photo and post it straight away to my Facebook and twitter accounts or here. BUT the problem is my house already has an internet connection and I don't want to waste more money on my mobile internet. BUT I'm so lazy to transfer my photos in my mobile phone to my laptop and all. When it comes to photo thingy, mobile phone is more convenient. When it comes to longer text, laptop is easier. Argh, what should I do?

Below is what I took with my HTC Wildfire. ^_^ I have installed tons of photo applications so far. Android OS is the best. Love it! iOS is good, too, but they don't offer you that many free apps as Android does. Hehe



p.s. I'm using home internet to blog this. >__<

No comments: