Thursday, January 20, 2011

After a Hot Shower

I am not the type to surrender the cold temperature or such. These last few weeks the temperature is pretty good. It's about 25 degrees celsius. Almost everyone here is wearing jackets and sweaters, though. I still wear my t-shirt and pants anyway. I am an anti-summer person so I survive better during winter. However, my mom asked me if I shower hot or cold water. I told her I never have hot shower, mom. I am very fine with this temperature. I'd fall sick if it's summer. I'm really fine, mom. Mom then told me to have hot shower because she's afraid I may fall sick. I followed her advice even though I hate hot shower. I was very okay before that hot shower. About 12 hours later after that hot shower, the cold symptoms arose within me. I started sneezing several times. I tried to sleep this afternoon thinking that I'd get better after waking up, but heaven no. Right now, I even start to have mucus. This is so not good. That hot shower! Grrrrrrrrrrr!


I'm pretty sure that tomorrow when I tell my mom I've caught a cold, my mom will start blaming on my t-shirt so and so, but not that hot shower. I rarely have cold during winter. I have it more during summer. That hot shower is really urghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!  


p.s. I wish myself a speedy recovery, anyway!


No comments: