Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Hypocrite

This post is clearly for the victims. So if you're expecting something like, "How To Be A Hypocrite?" I'm sorry I can't fulfill your Christmas wish. You still can read and comment, though. I'm still kind and don't get me wrong, I'm not a hypocrite like you or a hypocrite-wannabe! I'm writing this just to let all you hypocrites know that stop wasting your time acting, I know you, every species knows you, your viruses know you, and I KNOW YOU! So stop it or kindly go to Hollywood and pursue this dream of yours if you really can't survive without it! We are not your laboratory!


I thought I am one thick-skinned after experiencing so many embarrassed accident moments, but I have to admit that I am nowhere to compete with you. You're the best. Congratulations!

Deep down inside your black heart, I know you hate us. I know you hate us from the bottom of your heart, liver, spleen, kidneys, lungs, intestines, stomach, gall bladder, and all. I know it so very well, but considering the fact that you're one of my senior relatives, I try to overlook your acting skills. But man, you're really thick-skinned. You're never ashamed for what you've done and you're doing it again now. It's not like we don't know it, but we want you to reflect it yourself. Who would know you are this thick-skinned! I'm younger than you, but I feel sorry or ashamed whenever I do something. What about you? Not reflecting but doing it more! You should act as a good example for younger generations, but what the heaven you're doing? Be a good senior for us, can you? I guess I'm asking the sun to rise from the west now. Sigh!

Stop your greedy gene and start appreciating people around you. Nothing is stable either you or me. You're old already, so act as one. Stop wanting other people's things and invading their lives. You were born with nothing and you will die in the same way, too. We all can't take anything with us when we go. Can't you just think further huh? If you're the same age as me I'll say these to your face, but you're my senior relative. I'm not that inconsiderate like you. If you continue doing what you're doing to us right now, I don't think even hell can accept you when your time comes. If there's really a next life, I don't wish to be related to you in any way!



No comments: