Monday, July 4, 2011

Insomnia

I guess I'm aging because I start having insomnia too frequent these days. Well, it was pretty annoying at first, but now I think I've found my solution. How?

At first I tried reading my textbook and after awhile it worked like a magic. It took less than 15 minutes for me to fall asleep. Awesome!

Since my major involved 50% of business courses, I tend to have a business mindset, too. Time is money and 15 minutes worth a lot. So I came up with a better idea. I put my textbook under my pillow and tried to sleep. Can you believe it, it worked like a charm to me. This time I didn't have to waste 15 minutes anymore. I fell asleep straight away. ^-^
And guess what, I still haven't done and reviewed my assignments/lessons yet. You should know why... Haha -___-

No comments: