Friday, September 24, 2010

This Post Is Not Suitable for Teachers, Professors, Lecturers, Instructors, and the like.

No kidding! This post is seriously not suitable for teachers, professors, lecturers, instructors, or any person who has a job as one. Well, if you still insist on reading this post, I really can't guarantee your aftermath. Beware!

Students, you're on the right page and post. This is made just for you. I hope you'll enjoy it and good luck.


And here's another method:


I found these great tips while surfing the net yesterday and thought it would be a great help.
This guy's pretty smart and creative. He'd go through all these steps just to skip the cramming/reviewing/memorizing/or whatever it is. Would you do the same?

Hey, this is just for fun. I don't promise it will work. Who knows your teachers might have come across these tips, too. Therefore, study! Just in case you'll get caught, you know! Everything can happen. Please don't put your future on my post.

I think that's all for today. You should go back to your study, too. Don't obsess with this post, please. Good luck on your tests/finals/quizzes, guys!

p.s. Too bad, I'm not schooling now. Well, I do, but my tutor gives me only assignments.

No comments: